Tuesday, September 14, 2010

without you

Thought I wouldn't be a cry baby ystd. Cos when baby and I apart, I didn't cry. However the moment I got home, I start to break down like nobody cares.

Nap without him. When he always napped with me. Couldn't get to sleep.
Got home without him. When he always lock the door whenever we got home.
Using the laptop without him. When he would always be playing his PSP.
Play monopoly deal without him. When he would always fall into my tricks.
Slept at night without him. When he would always tuck me in, kiss me goodnight and hug me to sleep.
Home alone without him. When he would always keep me company.
Thunders without him. When he would always cover my ears with his hands and pull me close to him.

That silly guy. Lights off still call me. Hear his voice for a minute and hang off. Feeling 100% relieve after that. Still I couldn't get to sleep. Thinking if he's the same as me. Staring at the ceiling..

Today woke up at 5.30, text him for awhile then got back to sleep. Gna wait for his text every single moment. End up I became so sensitive to phone's vibration.

Baby I luv you! ♥
16 more days to go!

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home