Monday, September 20, 2010

happiest


Today I had the longest phone call with Baby♥. Heeeh!

"... baby, I am very fortunate to have you to support me through my hard time and...., Even thought NS have separate us from distance, but once everything is over, we are actually more close to each other than before...."

Quoted some only. Well, I teared while reading his long text to me. I've never felt so luved in my whole life time before. I feel that I'm the happiest girl ever. And I don't know what else to say. Likewise baby say, tho NS separates us. But this is the period of time for us to grow up while maintaining our r/s. I'm sure we're able to stabilize our r/s and move on. =) NS only mahhhhzxzx. HEHEHE. So... There's nothing else I could say. Way too speechless for it. HOPE BABY WILL SEE THIS WHEN HE BOOK OUT! =D ♥

Cherish your partner a lot and mean it when you said something to him/her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home