Thursday, November 11, 2010

Brainy or brainless

My blog has been quite dead lately. Probably I should come up with some sensational gossip/talk/post here.

You know when you dislike a person, dislike him/her so much that how you wished you could insult or confront him/her right in the face. I guess you're not the only one who feels that way.

There's a person which I dislike as much as how some of the people does.
I got a question,

"Imagine your relationship with your boyfriend was being discord by a girl whom you regard as, best friend."

How would you feel? Likewise, IF I WERE TO have this experience, both baby and that girl will be in deep trouble. AND, guys please, don't be so fucking blind to trust someone outside than your girl. Imagine the pain she carry and the fucking attitude you give her. Besides facing all these fuck up matters, she still forgives you. Where the hell do you find such a high tolerance girl and forgets bout everything and move on with you. Where the hell do you find a girl that says she can't bear to leave you after all these fuck up matter? Do you even feel guilty?

Yes I'm talking about some brainless people here. I don't fucking give a damn about them bitching bout me at the back. Cos I'm stating all the facts down here. And I don't give a fucking damn about these people after this post. Why I'm talking bout all these? It's because someone whom I care was badly hurt and I feel heartache for her and also, this kind of people should have their masks removed.

Please, don't be a fucking hypocrite. It won't bring you any further.

This time round identity should be anonymity. Next time round if things get worst, I'll shoot names out immediately and post on fb's wall.

Why the hell in this world there's such people?

Brainy or brainless?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home