Wednesday, November 17, 2010

well well well...

How I wish there's 2 of me in this world. To share my problems to another me.

Dear web diary,

today is Wednesday and I keep thinking that today is Sunday. It is unusual to have baby♥ with me during the weekday. Hehe. Well, these few days my temper weren't that good, probably it's due to the changing weather and of course, ICA(s). ICA(s) are killer and I'm halfway through only one of it. FML.

This week is exhausted and fast enough for me. Probably I'll enjoy this weekend a lot. Gna head to town and maybe catch HP 7 with baby♥. =)

Actually I'm not looking forward to my 18th but now I guess I'll be looking very forward to it. Celebrating with Jen♥ and Shannon and co. =D

That's all for the day. Gna turn in now.

hugs and kisses,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home