Saturday, December 4, 2010

awesome

^THIS ONE, LAGI BEST!


^Squid ink pasta with salmon steak.

^Best carbonara ever.



^I clean my mouth while im eating the pasta. LOL.





This wasn't small at all. I swearrr, I couldn't finish it at all.




Friday wasn't that blue to me at all. ^^

After school, head to JE complex and have dinner with Yh. After that homed and then met up with big guy at canal to jam. Had a nice chat with him and got back like 15 mins ago.

----

I miss cornetto. =( I'm wondering if he's being frozen like a harden cornetto or not. Cos he's at sit test now. That's why this weekend was taken away. However, Im glad on the other hand. I can make full use of this weekend to study. ^^

"I'm prepared to face things that is coming on its way. I'm your girlfriend, I want to be supportive of you and be independently functioning. We're growing up and will be having much more responsibilities. I luv you cornetto. And definitely I miss you. =("

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home