Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LML [Luv ma' life]

I'm not like some losers. Deletes off what I wrote on their wall and don't even respond anything. Probably they scared others would see.

I live my life carefreely, happily, stressfully and openly. I don't do despicable things like sowing discord between couples and scold someone a fucking bitch randomly. I don't act cute and I don't need to act weak to go around telling people "I've enough,", "I've given up," or "I'm tired of it,". I don't need to flirt with other people's boyfriend even if I'm single. But sadly, I'm attached happily now. My guy is way better than the jerks out there and of course I'm faithful to my guy. ^^

I LUV MA' LIFE! ♥
COS YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT?


xoxo, your favourite fucking rude bitch, me. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home