Monday, December 13, 2010

dead blog

Can this be our wedding photo? HEHEHE!
2 weeks of not seeing baby is killing me. But it was ended last weekend. =) Had a short yet awfully awesome weekend with him. ♥♥

Spend my Saturday noon by staying at home knitting... A phone pouch, but yet to be done. =/ After that cab over to baby's place then head to Pasir Ris with his dad and pick baby up. That night baby came over to my place instead. Then yesterday noon we head to double helix bridge. I feel so proud to be a bio student. LOL.


Baby: "Why the floor lighting have A, T, C, G one?"
Me: *thinking*
Me: "ORRRRRRRRRH!!! AT, CG!!! Cos this is double helix bridge!!"
Baby: *look at me blurr-ly"
Me: "AT, CG is in our DNA. They are paired tgd. And this is double helix bridge! Our DNA strand structure is called 'double helix'! So this is called double helix bridge with ATCG!"
Baby: "My smart baby!"
Me: "Of course!" *zuai face


HEHEHEHE..

There ain't much things over MBS so we head to Vivo by bus to get some snacks to fill our tummy up and then walk around to see if there's any nice place for dinner. Initially we wanted to try out King Louise or however-you-call-that. But ended up settle down in Mussel Guys. (Y)(Y)
MUSSEL GUYS!

Ambient: ★★★★☆
Price range: ★★★☆☆
Food quality:  ★★★★☆
Service:  ★★★★☆

Wild mushroom pasta

Lamb T-bone with pan seared dory fillet 

Steamed mussels with white wine sauce

Creamy mussels with lemon butter sauce

After eating. HEHE *burpzxc!*
The mussels were big and juicyyyyy. It is sooooo nice I swear! And they're having promotion!! 350gm of mussels free 200gm! I forget the price alrdy. -_-" Those mussels are enough to full 2 person. Baby and I eat until sooooo full. But anyway, baby and I spent a total bill of 50.50sgd. Including all taxes and charges. Worth it, TOTALLY. Thanks to big bro's recommendation. =)

Head home from Vivo to pack my stuffs and then to baby's place. I'm soooo sleepy and I slept at his house almost immediately after reaching there. =/

That's all for my weekend! ^^ And 3 more book outs to baby's passing out parade! YAY! (Y)(Y)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also is wedding photo le, how can miss out wedding gown?

December 14, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home