Tuesday, January 4, 2011

short update

Hello readers.

Been feeling moody and upset recently, worst of all, throwing tantrums unnecessarily. Get agitated easily. I'm sorry for all the fucking attitude I gave to any one of you recently. Seriously sorry. =/

---

Lately, I've been spending time with my new Itouch. Well, some heartfelt words here. (and also somehow the reason why I've been feeling so upset recently)

It's 3 more days to my 18th and initially I do not have any plans at all cos I have absolutely no idea of how to celebrate it at all. The day itself baby will be preparing for his graduating parade march so I don't blame him. Then, I was excited when Jenise♥ decided to plan for my special day. Til Sunday I was soooooooooo hyper and looking forward to it. Big sad news falls on me yesterday. Within an instant I felt so disappointed and speechless. Almost everyone couldn't make it. I feel like scolding everyone "Fuck you, cannot make it then please don't give me high hopes from the beginning". THIS IS HOW I FELT. SO, I told Jenise♥ that might as well cancel.. Then we come up with another plan.

Now, I'm trying to confirm attendance by knowing how many people are coming over to my place on Sat for steamboat yet not much avail. FINE. I'll just celebrate with whoever is coming. TSK.

Someone, please teach me how to express out those kind of extreme disappointment. Extreme to the very max one.

But, Jenise♥ made me happy today. ^^
*Secret*

Alright, just only some rants.. So end of my post! =/
P.S/ I've decided to get a Crumpler bag instead of Manhattan portage.

For real, or taunt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home