Friday, June 20, 2008

Chalet/Accident/Torture(?)

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO PEOPLE :DDDDDDDD

I
am
currently
at
the
east
side
of
Singapore(:

Guess what, I'm at chalet, chilling out yo. But still, sexy bean sister is beside me looking at what I'm typing. O.o &&&&. I'm having numb in my left leg. -_____________-!!!" Uhhhh.

Sadly to say, I almost went blind on my left eye just now during work. ): But fortunately, nothing's wrong with me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously luh, I almost cried out today, IN PAIN. Like I don't know wth is happening to the baskets. I had accident like TWICE within a week in the kitchen. Like as if the baskets hates me. ): Firstly, I've got a new tattoo on my left arm. And now, the Mcwings vat
s oil, SPILL IN TO MY LEFT EYE LIKE I DON'T KNOW HOW?!!!!!!! And OUCH it hurts badly. T.T Sighsssszxzzxzxzxzxzxzzxz. Stupid Mcwings. ):):):

OH YA. The stewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwpigggggggggg Kenneth(PIGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!), keep toturiiinqqq mee n0wwsx. ): ii wanntx muii mummyy )):

alriiqqht pe0ple, i'll qq0 off n0wws luhhx.
q0odniqqghttzx :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home