Friday, October 24, 2008

Before heading off to work...

亲爱的Sucker,

It really hurts me to hear or see you cry. Silly girl! Though it hurts to hear or see you cry, but the best way to make yourself feel comfortable is to cry. It's not an overnight forgiveness or hateness. It is also not about letting it go within a night or so. It's a matter of time and your willness. I belief you can do it so, cos you're a strong girl to me. Xiao mei, don't get upset already alright? You have to move on with life and explore much more things. And remember, each happenings could make one grow up. I'm sure that you're able to think positively right? Don't get too bothered by it. I've said what I wanna said last night, make sure it doesn't get out of your mind ok?

Jiayou, Shiqi. You'll always have me by your side, whether as a bff, sucker or sister. I'll still treat you like my own blooded sister too. And also, sometimes try being alone, you'll realise alot of things and being alone could reflect one. Hope you'll get what I mean. [:

Cheer up, sucker! :D
I'll support you always. ♥!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home