Thursday, October 30, 2008

Home alone


WINSTON SEETOH :D
He's totally different from this picture, trust me.

PepperLunch pocket menu.


Went to school late today, due to certain reasons.

Had Geog follow by Maths then Physics practical. Head to 496 for lunch then home, all the way til now.

I'm having discomfort everywhere, damn. I'm bored and yet I'm lazy to go out. SIGH. Tomorrow's got school, dance session and work. SIGH SIGH.

That's for today I suppose, gonna rest well. Had 214458302309 kilos of eyebags in both my eyes. TT!

-------------------------------------------

"A human shouldn't put in all their feelings into certain situation or happening. God gave us a pair of eyes is to see what's happening and a heart to feel our own conscience. He also gave us a pair of hands to touch our own heart and feel the sin within ourselves..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home