Sunday, October 26, 2008

Internal injury from work?

Friday I've worked for 10 hours and yesterday 8 hours.

I've got terrible back pain(The whole right back waist), old knee injury occurs on my left leg and a terrible sore on my shoulder. -_-" Cos I've been working for like continously 2 days, hence it causes me to feel damn damn damn tired and have all these sores. I've expected it, cos I've experienced it and this is work. The hard earn money.

吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦! 吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!吃苦!

))))))))):
But this is what I want, so I couldn't bear any grudges.
Think positively. :DDD

Alrighty, I know I shouldn't have spend most of my time working cos friends will be left out. So, I must know how to work and play and study adequately.

--------------------------------

Enough talk about work. I had experienced 3 terrible nights. Don't ask why. -.- Oh, that's I gotta blog. Been working for 2 long days and there's nothing much to talk.
:D

Byebye people[:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home