Friday, November 28, 2008

Free

Finally I'm breaking free from work. From tomorrow onwards, I'll be having free time like more than ever. :D

HAHA..
I've just got home. That was terrrible.. Well, I think I should not head home any later than 11PM anymore. Cos mum will be veryyyyyyyyyy unhappy. :/

Alrighty, talk bout yesterday. :X

Woke up approx. near 12NN camped infront of the computer for awhile before preparing to work. Onlined and chatted with sucker and Liwin for awhile then prepare to work. Uhhhh. Left home at around 1315 to new JPS there to take 333.

Reached IMM then head to Macs. Queued @ Yoges counter to get some food. Went to store then makan then clocked in. Did service then some minor housekeeping as tmr there'll be someone who's like quite dua pai coming over to store. Then ta ta ta ta ta til saw Melvyn, Nic and HiangTeck. O.O? Then after that break then service then closing then makan then slack then home. :D

That's all for my day yesterday.
{:

Next Wednesday and Saturday I'm extremely freeeeeeeeeeeee. :DD
Book me out if yo want. ^^

And damn, I'm getting a Canon Powershot E1 first before my DLSR.
QI SI WO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

-----------------------

"I wanna pause the timeeeeeeeee..."

I'm soooooooooooo tired from work.
LEI SI WO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home