Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Frowns and apology

I feel that I've been neglecting my friends during the holidays. I've been working most of the time and not going out. Now I'm having free time during weekends, hoping to catch up with friends.

Feeling damn sorry, friends. Especially Huiqi, Sylvester and Shiqi.

Life wasn't as carefree as the past anymore. Where I used to play, hangout and even shopping with friends. As time goes by, I find that life wasn't that simple afterall.

I was still wondering why I am frowning these few days, I'm searching for the answer to the question mark deep down in my heart.

I've found it, but yet, I'm still frowning.

Still, life's like that. I couldn't change anything, especially my own fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home