Monday, November 24, 2008

Weird.


Jumped! :D

It's just a random post down here. :/

I'm so happy today. Cos I've slept for 10 fucking long hours like as usual again. (: HEHE. :D Ohhhhhhhh. Mum's weird today and I'm weird today.

I've got flu for no reason and mum keep asking me things about Jurong Point when I don't know any single thang. So I just tell her, "I'm not from the Jurong Point's management, how would I know anything?", and her reaction was, YOU YESTERDAY WENT THERE MAH. -___________-! *faints*

Sometimes I'm not sure what's my mum thinking, but she'll just tell me irrelavant stuffs and makes me laugh. wth? My mum is weird tho. NONO, is, MY MUM IS A WEIRDO. :/

Seriously, I'm getting a flu now for no reason. And I swear that it is Sylvester passing on the flu to me. GODDAMNIT. ):

Oh well. Enough of my mourning. :D

I'll be working for continuously 4 days in this week I guess. If not is 3 days. Then I'll have the full weekend this week. Gon' head to Expo IT's fair and other areas to check on cameras. Cos I'm gettin' my D60 next week. :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Brendear, STEAL IT FROM ME IF YO DARE! :P Let you envy dao si luh. :P

Now, I'm very certain that I'm officially sick. Due to flu. ):

43 more days to 16th birthday! :D
-----------------------

"We can adapt to fate, but fate couldn't adapt to human. That's life.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home