Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tuesday

I'm home, like finally.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clumsy recently. ): Today I had an injury on my toe. It bled. -.- Cos I accidentally kick onto my biology file and then like that lor. Second thang was, I wanted to pour the soup into the bowl and I accidentally poured in on my hand and scalded it a lil.

Well. Did dish up instead of service then a lil service, salad then sauce. Thanks Wanjin and baoburrrr's help! :D

Later going to foodjunction to learn new thangs with Evelyn and Ruby if I'm not wrong. :/

................

Oh well, next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday after 5pm, Friday before 5pm and Sunday I'm absolutely free. {:

Delibrately work lesser next week, so I can have the time to accompany friends and get my camera hopefully by next Tuesday. {:

Going out on this Friday to IT expo. :D

------------------------------

"I need a lil more luck..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home