Thursday, September 23, 2010

webcam without you in it
















Been webcamming and blasting songs in the room for the past 15 mins. KAN NIN NA is what I feel like saying. Don't bother to ask why, fuck my life. I only know that don't fucking talk to some people that will fuck you back with thousands of words and make the whole problem seems like your fucking fault. No fucking logic in your brain then please don't fuck back so loudly. KNN.

Okay, enough of rantings.

I had sucha b0riinqq dayy at h0mee nehhszx. =( em0 sadd sadd. haiishzxzx.
=/

Kiam pa by using twits. =/ Well, couldn't believe it with my own eyes until now, there's people still using twit while chatting, fb-ing or blogging. (TWIT AS IN TWIITSZX NOT TWITTER FYI~) Actually a bit irritated. I wonder since when Sg's educators teach their students to use twit instead of proper English. (Okay lah, I admit I used it before cos it was trend mahzxzx. =D) Sigh, twits are so lame. -_-

ahhh, enough of it. too lazy to continue blogging alrdy. gotta go naozxz! Ciiiiiiiiaozx! =D


p.s/ One more week to be back into baby's arms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home