Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is our luv

I seem like a stupid girl, always crying because of some small things.

But each and every time I cried, it was not in vain. It was all for baby, especially after he went to serve the nation.

This is the luv that we've been thru so much together and this is also the luv that is the one telling me not to give up easily. With him serving the nation isn't easy for us to maintain the r/s. However, despite all obstacles, we made it through.

Suddenly I feel so speechless and don't know what to talk about.

Well...

Baby, I luv you. This time round I've dropped into the pit hole that you've set up to lure me in. I've fallen for you since 2 years ago, The pit hole isn't cold. In fact it is warm and nice. I don't wanna leave the pit hole. I just wanna be with you. For every little things we've done, it is always known as our sweetest memories. =)

Thank you for all these time. And I'm sorry for not being the kind of girl that is sweet, nice and gentle. Yet you've accept me for who I am.

I luv you! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home