Tuesday, February 8, 2011

23rd mth

Happy 23rd monthsary to us.


Hi Bibi

happy 23rd monthsary to you and me! ^o^ Can't believe it that we're already together for 23 months, which means! 1 year and 11 months! =D We've been through all sorts of obstacles. National Service is our biggest challenge and also a test to our relationship. Although it is emotionally tough for the both of us but I experienced the feeling of being independent. I feel that although we're brought apart by NS, I still feel that our heart ♥ stand together and beat together as one. We've got very very strong heart telepathy. Honestly, NS 算是什么!=D

I remember in helping you for your assignment the day before. I came across this word call 'loyalty'. It means to stick to one regardless of circumstances, commitment to something that we're committed in. Unconditioned love. Loyalty is call 忠(zhong). The character is made up of 中(center) and 心(heart) . To me, it means standing at the center of the heart. Not falling off from the edge or running away. We've got very strong loyalty within us and I'm sure the rapport that we've built will not fall easily. We are us, hun. ♥

Knowing you was the happiness and utmost blessing of my life. You're the best boyfriend ever ever ever. Each day I'm so looking forward to the day that you'll propose to me, marry me, walk down the aisle together, play with my 姐妹s, take wedding photos together and live our lives together til we grow old with wrinkled faces, hands and feet. 4 years and 1 month more to go! =D

I love you.
These are the only 3 words I'd say to you to conclude off this post. Because I know that these 3 words meant more than what I wanna talk about you. ♥

Love,
Magdaline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home