Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Resuscitation

While waiting for the people to set up our sky dining cabin.

Appetizer: Smoke salmon with vegs broth (Y)

RWS

Want some champagne?


yuuuuummmsss!

CANDID. Damn you baby. :/


I swear this is candid shot! NOT deliberate pose!

Candid number II

Main course: Sautee dory fish with some nice sauce but not chilli sauce.

Main course for baby: Beef.

White wine 

White with baby. ;)

Midst of sunset.

Greetingszxc! ;D

HAHA CANDID! :P


Luv is in the air!~ ♥!




Happy me! 

Dessert: Raspberry cheesecake. BEST (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

:D

This guy is the man of my life, REALLY. ♥!

Candid. Fucking ugly = fugly. -_-

RWS


These are the cabins in front of us but I didn't manage to get a good shot of it. D:

Luv





9 stalks of roses means eternal luv. ♥!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII. I am back to resuscitate ma' blog since the last month til now.

Well, I'm doing awfully great these days and I'm having my holidays now. Exams are over, holidays are on going now and soon attachment. I'll be away from Sg from 14-17th April. ;)

Um... Anyway, I'm going to blog about what I've been doing throughout since holidays started til now. ;)

All I did was playing mahjong at times, went to K & Partyworld for some singing therapy, play with ma' hamsters and also watch CSI:NY at home. Hardly done any shopping except for the upcoming social night event with baby. I swear that's my first time attending such formal event. Oh yeah and very recently, baby and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary together in a very very special way.

Cable car dining


*winks*

I wasn't much excited about the dinner initially on Thursday and Friday as baby told me that he'll be out of camp on Saturday's noon. But then I have no choice but to accept it, like no matter what. -_-" (sucks much, I know) So Saturday evening he cab over to my place and pick me up. Off we go to Habourfront. We head up to level 15 and catch a ride from Habourfront tower II to Mt. Faber's jewel box. Both of us were terrified of the height and definitely the shaky-ness of the cabin. =O He said that we gotta conditioned ourselves to the height first. LOL. Okay, when we got off from the cabin, we waited aside while they asked us what we wanna have to drink for appetizer, main course and dessert. Choices are, Mocktail/champagne, red/white wine or coffee/tea. We choose champagne, white and coffee-tea.

The trip was half an hour for each dish and every half an hour, there'll be someone taking photos for us. Due to the evening timing which is quite hot, I felt bit dizzy during the main course. I feel so suffocating. But the sunset was awesome and when the sun sets, the cabin became blinky and cooling. Awesome max. When they serve the dessert, it came with a bouquet of flowers. I was like DAMN SHOCK YOU SEE. Cos I saw other girls from other cabins have flowers. Then I told baby that pretty girl like me don't need flowers one. But he surprise me with it and said that pretty girl like you need flowers one. HAHAHA. That day I feel damn damn damn happy and like princess lahzxcxz. *grinning from ear to ear*

Anyway, ENVY ME YO. HAHAH. -_-"
Overall experience was awesome, VERY.

Shall end here anyway.

"Happy 2nd year anniversary baby, I luv you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home