Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Away away from me

Photo taken during my trip to Guang Zhou this March.
I'm reviving this page here becos' I want boyfy to read my daily entries via here when he's back from Taiwan.

For the first time in our 2 years plus of r/s, he's away from me for so long and so far away. I thought I'll feel kinda sad and cry like a baby at home. HOWEVER, after sending him off during yesterday's morning, I went to ECP and skate/cycle with Shihui, Kenneth and Jin. I had an awesome day with them that takes away my 'fan dao'.

Well, no promise that I will be blogging most of the time from now on. Heh
I'm super duper sorry that I didn't reply some of you guys. Be it fb/whatsapp/texts/calls/twitter. I just don't feel like reply.

I used to find a lot of excuses for myself to run away from any situation. But now, I've decided to not to find any and just face it without any excuses.

HAHA. Goodnight Earthlings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home