Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gathering

Pictures will be up soon dudes and babes(:

Tdy was another sian noon. D8

Firstly, I woke up and ate my lunch/breakfast. After that com-ed. Just to create a blogshop and look around for suppliers. But unfortunately, not much are willing to supply me cze I lived at Jurong. ): But people, do inform me ASAP if you've got any supplier that is good and reliable. Anw, just do support P-andoraCloset. It is handle by me and Huishan. (:

Alright, after com-ing. Shower and head to Aunty Chun's place for family. Dad left after dinner as he gotta go KL for a business trip. Spend our time chatting and taking pictures. LOL. Buddie was erected while I'm playing with him on the sofa. He's sooooooooo cute can? Then I pat him to sleep. Sucha cute boy.(: Wellzxzx, after that, went home. Seb drove us back. That's all I suppose.

Yawns* Manzx, I'm rather sleepy now. HAHA. I had to go now lovely people. Byebyes(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home