Friday, September 24, 2010

when I close my eyes, I think of you


Today will be the second Friday that I'm spending alone while everyone is out there having fun. I feel so far away from him despite the constant phone calls that we had almost every night. I can feel his presence but I can't feel his touch. It's been 12 days without him with me.

Each night it took me quite some time to fall asleep. I'd be staring at the ceiling thinking of him and hoping that time will pass, quickly. Tho everyday is moving very fast, but without him with me, everything seem so slow. I'm missing him, as much as I missed the shooting star and hoping the next one to come real quick.

Coping at home for the past few days is really a boredom to me. However it makes me reflect efficiently. Soon, very soon I'll be able to see him. Just 5 more days. =)

-----

I feel down and empty for no apparent reason just now. However, feeling so much better now. =)

Friday, is really suckish to me. Then, it'll be a looking forward day for me. Cos I'll be looking forward to his book out every week. =)

My baby is becoming a man. Aigo. LOL.
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home