Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures&KaoBei-ing

Moon(:
Seb., Xiang & Xian
=DDDD
XD
cuuutezx w0rrs!
maths c...caaaaaamp!
xP
=p
xo

MusXD
A...A...AIIIIIIIIIN~!
^^
=]

MAGGGGGGGdMIGHTY!

Picutres are uppppppp! xD

Now it's ranting{:
CCXY.
Bitch yo~
Y'like it? *nods*
Let me tell you what, I can't wait for you to be gang fuck by dirty people. You like it isn't it? Aren't you despo for guys? Aren't you 'pathetic' enough to soften guys? Like to squeeze into queues between guys, blend your flat chested body on 'em?{Oopse, I've forgotten that you're lat chested, so they couldn't feel anything when you blend in between em' =X} I'd wish you'll be groped badly, in pain, one day. I can't wait to pour high pH acidic juice into your mouth, let alone mouth, Face too. You're like a pain arse to me. Let's see, YOU'RE JEALOUS THAT THERE'S SOMEONE TO BBQ FOR ME? COULDN'T Y'FIND ANY GUYS TO BBQ FOR YOU? USING YOUR PATHETIC-NESS TATIC? Bitch, I'm a flirt? A san-ba? Look who's saying herself? When did I? You SAW it? HAVE I EVER OFFENDED YOU?! TELL YOU WHAT, I'LL LAY MY FINGER ON YOU SOON. Y'll see. _|_(-___-)_|_ I'm uberrrrrrr piss off by you now, so what I know I'm not, but it is OH-SO-EFFING-DOPE-&-IRRITATING. Bitch yo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home