Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tired

Pictures will be up soon darlings[:

My leg sucks big time. It hurts terribly. ): And I swear I would not wear heels anymore. It's tiring my feets out. ):

Had steamboat with Selynn, Brenda, Sylvia and Jasmine. It's full of laughter. :D

That's all I guess.

&&&! JASMINE AND SYLVIA, YOU'RE LINKEEEEEEED! =D But no heart for y'all. Muahahahaha!

I'm not going to sleep tonight. It's so effing irritating to finish up all the damn maths assignments that was given. Stupid Hi-Chew tcher. Damnzx. There's so many things I've not done yet. Cries~ Can I skip school tomorrow? I'm effing tired and restless these few days. Sighs. CAN I BURN ALL THE ASSIGNMENTS? DAmnzx danmzxzxzxz! Well, I'll die tomorrow. xD

*STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHH*
IhatebeinginXpress.Itsucksbigtime. Damndamndamn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home