Saturday, June 28, 2008

Changi Airport


Blurrprincess a.k.a Sucker[:

Peace out.

Cuzzin xD




Wonderful sky

Open up your mind.

Long long longgggggggggg escalator.

From bottom.

Changi.


Take 1 fail -.-

Prettiest artpiece.










TEE THREE [:
I had a very tiring and lovely day with Shihui. Wo ai ni lah!
I started my day with a lovely breakfast that's made by my mum.(: Then I head to alter my skinny at 3 head. The weather was uber hawt. Damn it. I was sweating profusely like as in there's a sun on my forehead or something. -________-" Had my measurements then head home to com-ed.
Prepare to go out and also, I was trying to wear makeup. But the terrible weather made it worst and wore off. So, I remove it all. And put on a light one up. I walked down the stairs in my house, then I perspire super badly, again. Stewpig weather. -.-! Well. Head out and collect my skinny before meeting up with Shihui though I'm late. Cos the alteration uncle wasn't ready yet. So I head to 7-11 to get some beverage to ease my thirst. Then I head back to the shop again and collect my pants.
Walked to Chinese Garden MRT station to take train and head towards CCK to meet Shihui. Went to Causeway. Walked around then had lunch at Pasta Mania then back to train station. We spend roughly 15 minutes to decide where to go. Supposingly to be Marina, but end up we're at Changi. Went to T3 and walked around. We're uber crazy, after walking around there. We went to the toilet and camwhore like, ALOT? Went super crazy in there. -____________-" Laughs. After Changi, went home le. We're uber uber tired. @.@ Then she alight at JE, I go straight to Chinese Garden again. -.- Went to meet Sucker. Damn cute lah.
She wore...
Black shirt, white shorts & black slipper.
I wear...
White shirt, black shorts & white backstrap sandals.
It's oh so contrast. + + + she's tan, I'm fair.
OMGGGGGGGG LAHZX.
Laughs.
Went to complex for awhile then head home le. OH YA!
People, if y'all happen to go T1[Terminal 1], DO GO POPEYE CHICKEN & BISCUITS. Highly recommend. It's sooooooooo awesome! The mashed potato was fab. Really. Do try out, cos I suppose it to be the one and only outlet in Sg. =D
That's all people ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home