Saturday, June 28, 2008

HELLLLLLLLLLO SPAMMERS :D




Oh my god. Spammer! *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMS*

HELLO.

Did I mention who is it? CCXY COULD BE ANYONE ON THIS EARTH right? AHAHAHAHA. But who cares, that's just th rant of mine. I don't care who's offended of stuffs. AND, SPAMMER, DO YOU GET THE MEANING BY KAOBEI-ING? RANTING? I bet no? Laughs. If I were to have a boyfriend, then I would rather priortise my studies first. Cos I'm not those kinda who are interested in BGR. I could have one, but I choose not to. Different people w different POV alright?

HAHAHA.
I'm not so stupid to go commit suicide. Cos, it's unlike you. And also, I accept my look, as well as others, don't you think it's ridiculous when you come and say about me? You do rant about others too right? See for yourself, have I ever offended someone? NO. Cos, I'm the one being backstabbed. I'm the one being look down by some stupid earthlings on this earth. But see, I was only ranting, NOT BACKSTABBING. But instead, people would be bias. BECAUSE, it's a fact whereby human beings would not stop their friends into doing anything that's bad or uncivilised, instead, they would choose not to care or just give in. Screwing up everything.

PLEASE, all of us are young 15 year old adult now. Couldn't we all be sensible? Still think about backstabbing, finding troubles and what, laying finger? Oh please, I'm not that stupid to lay my finger on someone else. Tell you what, I'm speaking nicely here. Later, there'll be more scoldings at my tagbox. But, I don't care. Cos, I not I don't do spamming and doesn't entertain spammings. I'm not that stupid to be scolded by people when I'm spamming. If you think it's fun, go ahead. I won't ban, I won't care, I won't delete and I won't reply spammers.

Friends, ignore those spammers. Cos I know y'all are the sensible ones.

And spammers, go ahead, spam more. Likewise, if you're happy being scolded by my friends, go ahead. I'll welcome you.

Seriously, my main point here wasn't about spamming. If you're smart enough, you'll get it. Do you know how much I'm seriously hurt when I'm being backstabbed by some people when I do not even care or offend them? They'll just scold, mag's a hypocrite? mag's a bitch? mag's a slut? But see, I don't do that AT ALL. But I get that in return. What's the point of it? Gain popularity by doing such things? Or what? Telling others that, WOW! YOU'VE SCOLDED SOMEONE OR LAY A FINGER ONTO SOMEONE? CREATING AN ANTI FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT OF MINE? Sensible people might think that it's ALL C-H-I-L-D-I-S-H-N-E-S-S. Know how to spell it? I guess yes, cos I've spelled it out for you. Think of it seriously, what exactly you want by doing such things? What exactly will you gain eventually?

I'm sick of all these things already. Cos I know there'll be more spammings coming up. But I shall stress that, my main point wasn't all about spamming or poking into some people. You're smart enough to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home