Monday, June 30, 2008

What happen next.

Some past flashed back in the back of my mind. But I only can see what's infront of me and around me. The next half year of my life will be a hectic one. I'll be stressing myself with studies, I wanna attend JC and then University. I want to be outstanding and also I want to be a degree holder. I swear I'll be working damn less. Cos I really wanna put all my effort into studying.

Let alone studies. I have my own personal affairs to handle with. Definately I hope it'll be a better outcome.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Talk about now.

I'm currently suffering a quite great blow over my MYE report slip. Though it's an expected outcome. Still I deserve it much. I'm so so so much worry about my studies now. Sounds like a retard. Cos, it was bearly 2 months ago that I receive the slip. And yet it's only now that I feel the regret and pain with me. ):

I belief I can choose not to think about it. Cos I know there' still EYE, MYE, Prelims then Os. I'll self encourage myself and also, I belief Shihui will support me. { HOR SHIHUI? HOR? HOR? HOR? }

Afterall, I just wanna prove something. You're a sore L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home